Dates: July 15-18
Time: 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
(Most of our summer projects are from 9AM-3PM, but this is a half day project)
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 1630 N Jefferson Ave, Springfield, MO 65803
Join YVC as we volunteer at The Kitchen, an organization that brings stability and purpose to people who are homeless in Springfield.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18
- Youth volunteers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes that can get dirty.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
- Projects may include organizing donation and making food or care packages for clients.
Learn More About The Kitchen: https://www.thekitcheninc.org/
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
- No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase