The Dream Center
Dates: July 29-August 1
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 829 W. Atlantic St, Springfield, MO 65803
YVC will be volunteering at The Springfield Dream Center for this project. The Dream Center offers programs for all members of the community, including a food pantry and clothing closet. Volunteer activities will include serving in their food pantry and clothing closet, putting together packages for Dream Center families, ground maintenance in the courtyard and flower beds, helping prep meals for families, and helping canvas the neighborhood to advertise for a Dream Center block party.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18
- Youth volunteers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes that can get dirty.
- Youth will need to wear their YVC summer shirt each day (provided for free on the first day of projects). If you would like to purchase an additional YVC shirt, you may do so on the "Select Your Projects" page.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
Learn More About Dream Center: https://www.springfielddreamcenter.com/
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
- No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase