Dates: June 10-13
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: Starkey Main Campus, 4500 W. Maple St., Wichita, KS 67209
YVC will be volunteering at Starkey, a nonprofit that serves individuals with disabilities through a wide range of business, employment, residential, life enrichment and case management programs. For this 4-day project, youth will help with both indoor and outdoor projects including landscaping, picking up debris, and more.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18
- Youth volunteers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes that can get dirty.
- Bring work gloves, a hat, water, and sunscreen
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
Learn More About Starkey: https://starkey.org/
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
- No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase