Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
Dates: July 15-18
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 5500 E Kellogg Ave, Wichita, KS 67218 (entrance to building 3)
We will be volunteering during this week at the Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center. Activities will include helping with escort services, visiting with veterans, helping at the front desk, and organizing the clothing closet.
Other Important Details:
- This project is open to youth ages 14-18.
- Lunch will be provided for youth who volunteer for more than 4 hours each day.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
- Youth will need to wear closed-toed shoes and their YVC shirt each day of projects (this free shirt will be provided on the first day)
Learn More About Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center: https://www.wichita.va.gov/
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
- No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase