Let's Help, Inc.
Dates: July 8-11
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday-Thursday
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 200 S. Kansas Avenue Topeka, Kansas 6660. Please use the North entrance andask for Karen or Dan.
YVC will be volunteering with Let's Help, Inc. to build a better community by inspiring hope, promoting self-sufficiency and breaking the cycle of poverty one person at a time.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18
- Lunch will be provided for youth volunteers unless they desire to bring their own lunch.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
- Volunteers will need to wear close toe shoes and comfortable clothing that can get dirty.
- Please do not bring personal items with you as the agency is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Projects may include making food boxes, organizing food and restock storage area, filling backpacks with school supplies, making hygiene bags for clients, picking up litter, and others projects.
Learn More About Let's Help, Inc:
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase