Dates: July 29-August 1
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 2919 W. 2nd St., Wichita, KS 67203
YVC will be volunteering at The Arc to help with Camp Pride, their camp for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Volunteers will help the campers with arts and crafts and bingo, prepare and serve lunch, and help around the Arc building.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18
- Lunch is provided during each day of this project.
- Youth will need to wear their YVC summer shirt (provided for free on the first day of projects). If you would like to purchase an additional shirt, you can do so on the "Select Your Projects" page.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
Learn More About The Arc: https://arc-sedgwickcounty.org/
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
- No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase