Downtown Joplin Alliance: Third Thursday
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: Main Street in Downtown Joplin
YVC will be working with the Downtown Joplin Alliance to help with their monthly event: Third Thursday. Volunteers will be engaging pet owners and roaming the area to keep it clean.
- YVC projects are open to youth ages 11-18
- This project is a youth and parent/guardian project where we will all volunteer together. A parent/guardian must accompany youth volunteers on this project. Please place names of all individuals attending in the box below.
- Food and drinks will not be provided.
- Volunteers will need to wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
Learn More About Downtown Joplin Alliance:
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each youth volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.