Dates: June 24-27
Time: 8:45 AM to 2:30 PM Monday-Thursday
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: P.O. Box 3947, Springfield, MO 65808
YVC will be volunteering with CrossLines who provides support to families in crisis in Greene County through food assistance, hygiene items and clothing vouchers.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18.
- Youth volunteers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing (shorts, tshirts, closed toe shoes).
- Projects may include assisting in the food pantry to stock shelves, helping clients carry bags to their vehicles, breaking down cardboard, sorting canned goods, and a possible outside project.
- The pantry is air-conditioned, but the warehouse is not. Water will be provided for volunteers but we also encourage youth to bring their own water bottle.
Learn More About Crosslines:
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase