The Museum of World Treasures
Dates: June 3-6
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday-Thursday
Drop Off/Pick Up Location: 835 E. 1st Street, Wichita, Kansas 67202
Please check in at the front desk area to pick up a volunteer badge.
YVC will be kicking off its summer of service with the Museum of World Treasures. The Museum works to provide a gateway to the past that educates, entertains and inspires lifelong learning.
- YVC projects are open to all youth ages 11-18.
- Youth volunteers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Transportation to and from the project will not be provided.
- Please wear clothing that can get dirty.
- Projects will include constructing the dig site for a summer camp, craft preparation, painting walls or exhibits, and possible minor cleaning of cases and artifacts throughout the museum.
Learn More About the Museum of World Treasures:
Select 'Add to Cart' only once per project. To complete registration, select your cart at the top of the page. Ensure the number of projects in your cart reflects the number of projects for which you wish to register.
To register more than one youth volunteer, adjust the quantity accordingly. Each volunteer must have an individual waiver on file.
No Refunds Will Be Provided After Purchase